FMPU Book Club Book Of The Month: Valis

 Philip K. Dick's Valis is an amazing read, and this audio book is a educational, fun, harrowing, adventurous romp that summarized and helped me define a number of concepts.  I'm listening to it again and I hope you have a chance to either grab a hard-copy, or have a listen. Either way, I doubt you'll be disappointed.

chapter 1 20:00 
chapter 2 48:03 
chapter 3 1:15:25 
chapter 4 2:02:14 
chapter 5 2:42:50 
chapter 6 3:24:57 
chapter 7 4:06:17 
chapter 8 4:45:35 
chapter 9 5:29:23 
chapter 10 6:02:08 
chapter 11 6:42:05 
chapter 12 7:30:30 
chapter 13 

Comments

Most Popular All-Time

UPDATE Allison Michelle Ernst is the only one brave enough to fight for real justice in Holmes case

Information about Gary McKinnon's UFO findings

NASA - STEREO Spies First Major Activity of Solar Cycle 24

Peculiar Post of the Day re: James Holmes