2012 vault
This vid really pumps me up! Makes me wish I took more science in school! Oh wait, I have a bachelor of science degree and then some... anyway...
This vid really makes me wish people understood this man jumped the ship the minute he opened his awkward mondo-literate voice.
It's NOT about doomsday. So the haters are talking to the especially reduced portion of this chat-thread population that are really in the dark and pretending to know better. Now I'm not saying I live in the "light", despite living here in sunny southern Cali... but people perpetrating the doomsday scenario kinda make me wanna barf.
This vid really makes me wish people understood this man jumped the ship the minute he opened his awkward mondo-literate voice.
It's NOT about doomsday. So the haters are talking to the especially reduced portion of this chat-thread population that are really in the dark and pretending to know better. Now I'm not saying I live in the "light", despite living here in sunny southern Cali... but people perpetrating the doomsday scenario kinda make me wanna barf.
Comments