Posted by jsm On Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Recipe for making and experiencing Ayahuasca
Ingredients: 20g M. hostilis 3g. P. harmala RealLemon(tm) lemon juice
1. Take 2g of ground P. Harmala (no preparation needed) orally.
2. Grind 20g M. hostilis in coffee grinder to a fine, purplish powder.
3. Create mixture of 30-40% RealLemon(tm) and water. Stir in M. Hostilis and bring to a simmer for 15 minutes. Stir frequently.
4. Filter purple liquid through colander or mesh strainer.
5. Add remaining plant matter to a new lemon juice & water mix and stir for another 15 minutes.
6. Take remaining 1g P. harmala.
7. Drain off liquid into cup (should fill it up about halfway) and drink quickly.
8. Wait 15-20 minutes. Retch.
9. Retch some more.
10. Try to regain your composure and balance after dry-heaving.
11. Lie back and listen to some didgeridoo music.
12. Begin to think you're dying, being devoured to the clean-picked bone by a school of rainbow piranhas, submerged in the hell-realms suffering brutal tortures and repeated dismemberment at the teeth and claws of the blood-dripping minions of Lord Yama and various ferocious Mezoamerican deities like Tezcatlipoca simultaneously.
13. Experience a complete and utter ontological meltdown at the face of imminent death. Recognize if the 'huasca kills you now you'll be caught in one of the hell-bardos for a minor eternity due to your accumulated bad karma. Keep repeating your name to remind yourself that you have a body. Shower repeatedly to wash away the overwhelming forces of evil fighting over your soul ã in between rounds of projectile diarrhea. Marvel at just how full of shit you are.
14. Panic, but try to remind yourself that time is your ally, even though each moment seems like an eternity of suffering. Remember that"this too shall pass." Believe this with the greatest skepticism.
15. Continue this way for several hours, wondering all along if you'll actually be able to come out of the hell-worlds intact.
16. Wake up the following morning, swearing off psychedelics for at least a very long while, still fearful of inadvertently re-invoking this terrifying state of consciousness.
17. Go to bed the following night and reexperience this realm of consciousness during the hypnagogic state and nearly die of fright that you'll wind up in an ontological cul-de-sac someplace, dribbling down your chin until your time is up.
18. Eat LOTS of red meat, drink alcohol, lots of Tamasic foods. Try to get grounded. The quotidian banality of three dimensions can be a sane human's best friend.
19. Finally, several weeks later, look back on the experience without feeling a lingering sense of terror.
20. Begin to regain some perspective. Consider trying 'la purga' again under the supervision of a very experienced shaman able to help those less experienced to finally conquer these treacherous realms (as must ultimately be done). One must go into the breach again to be fully cured.
21. Maintain a VERY HEALTHY respect for the Vine of the Soul, recognizing that it can kill, regardless of what they say about tryptamine neurotoxicity. The tryptamines won't kill you; the heart-stoppage from unmitigated terror can, though.
Have fun out there!
Posted by jsm On Friday, January 20, 2012
Posted by jsm On Saturday, January 14, 2012
The news is that in the first half of January 2012 there has been a dramatic rise in UFO sightings. How many are legit is a whole 'nother question. How is this possible? What does it mean? More people looking up at the sky may be the call, but your guess is as good as mine whether its the 2012 Mayan calendar that is behind it all. Many of the historians out there knowledgeable of the UFO phenomenon will tell you to take it all in with a micro-grain of salt (stay away from rock salt, mind you) because yes a lot of this stuff is bullshit. Though we're not afraid to debunk, keeping an open mind wouldn't be so difficult with some solid proof, right? Yeah, keep shrugging those shoulders, there's no authority on the matter, it wouldn't surprise me if the person with the definitive proof in the event of a touchdown by the aliens will be a buck-toothed farmer, living off the land and out of touch with our fast paced computer world. So there's a Brazil UFO sighting video that's interesting and, despite that debunked messy Jerusalem video buzz in 2011, Israel is continually giving us persistent UFO feeds with a straight face. Israel's promotion of false-flag UFO reports with such conviction is getting lame. We want to believe! Again, more fine-grain salt. For now we are everyone's friend!
Posted by jsm On Monday, January 02, 2012
Now what the hell is this one about? Check below the video where I've added a few of the comments from this video's Youtube page. Erin This is fantastic! Love it!! Soooo beautiful!!!!! Diggin' it deep, can't wait for the rest of the story! This damn vid is asking for a share! Incredible! Erin and this project are amazing. love it love it love it love it! I LOVE IT! And i've waited this to come to youtube since i saw the montage, it's like for a year! I wanna buy this stuff <3 So your in his class? OMG this is EXCELLENT & I LOVE it for SO MANY REASONS! THANK YOU...sharing all over the place...this is going viral FAST!